Learn more about the Logistics Associate Apprenticeship on 10th and 11th March, 2021
Considering pursuing a career in logistics? Register for Career Path Expo and discover more about the LAA programme.
Logistics Associate Apprenticeship is a new way to start a career in Logistics, with the academic and on the job training provided leading to internationally recognised qualification. The LAA programme is a Level 6 Higher Certificate in Logistics delivered by TU Dublin (Technological University Dublin) and CIT (Cork Institute of Technology).
It creates the perfect entry point into the Logistics, Freight, Shipping and Distribution sectors for school graduates, mature students and career changers.
It also offers upskilling opportunities for the existing employees with no former qualification who wish to advance their careers in logistics.
Apprentices enter a contact of 2 years duration, where they will work with an Employer and spent one day a week with TU Dublin or CIT for their academic studies.
Benefits for Apprentices:
- Level 6 Award ‘Higher Certificate in Logistics’
- Internationally recognised qualification
- Earning while learning
- Gaining valuable on the job experience
- Accessing the Third level Education
- Tuition – free
- Guidance and support provided by assigned work-based mentor & college supervisor
- Clear ladder of progression into QQI Level 7, and even Level 8-degree programmes.
Leading global and national logistics companies across Ireland are now recruiting for the Logistics Associate Apprenticeship programme for the next intake of apprentices scheduled for September 2021.