ST NICHOLAS MONTESSORI
For 50 years St Nicholas Montessori Society has been transforming education in Ireland through the Montessori methodology. SMSI is composed of three entities: Montessori Primary Schools, Teacher Training College and Montessori Teachers’ Association. The Society has provided Montessori education and training to learners of all ages, which most recently includes those in dementia care.
The College offers programmes in the following:
- Level 7/Level 8 B.Ed (Honours) Montessori Education 
- Intensive Bridging Programme 
- Level 8 BA Honours Montessori Education 
- Level 8 Higher Diploma Early Years Montessori Education 
- Level 8 BA Honours Psychology 
- Level 6 Special Purpose Award Montessori Education for Dementia 
- Montessori Education for Dementia Workshop (Only) 
- Legal & Policy Issues (Singular Module) 
Please also see the All Courses Prospectus here. 
Most notable of these is the new Level 6 Special Purpose Award (and workshop) in Montessori Education for Dementia, one of the few programmes of its kind in the world.